Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Altercation & The Juice Juntion

An altercation followed some shopping. Issue was as always 'total senseless', still it happened. This followed silence between me & my roommate. We dint talk on the way back home & we dint talk at home. No gossip means there was time to explore something about yourself & something about the world around. So happened an after dinner lonely walk for a juice. Sometimes buying chocolates & candies for yourself feels so good & it did felt same this time also. The simplicity of the night looked so awesome and I might plan a fight with the roomie tomorrow also :) .

The lady at juice junction fighting with her husband looked so real in the artificially paced world. Although the husband managed to prove his superiority in the end but they looked like each other's very own possesion, bundeled in love, low on ego. Three steps behind were elderly uncle & aunty of around 70+ remembering their youth full days & the joys of those times. Believe me they still seemed to have enough romance in their lives. 10 mtrs ahead some guard served juices & eatables to three Sardarji's in their Ford Ikon. Sardarjis in Bangalore is a synonym of Joy for me. All this while I have constantly searched for turbened people in Bangy. A family of eight people were sipping thick fruit pulp from a thinnest possible pipe. Thick pulp moving through straw had exactly the same situation as my auto moving on MG Road at any hour of the day.

Five steps ahead were standing two labourers in front of Shanthi Sagar. Their clothes were torn like shit, faces spoiled with mud. Bet, under normal circumstances their own children will struggle to identify them. Whole body had brick powder & the signs of hard work. They looked like non Kannada people, people who reached Bangalore from some 2476 km far village to earn Rs. 50 a day. The distance and earnings are for sure have no relation. Today they'll return to their shelter with Rs. 44.50, coz I can still recall the mud hidden face, having spade and a basket in one hand and "The Fanta" in other hand. Throughout my life, to me fanta has never felt so refreshing. But this one, from a distance, felt more than the elixir. They had amazing time in finishing that Fanta from the bottle. I dint move from the corner, I gazed them from there, until they sucked out the last drop, overpowering all sciences of surface tension in glass bottle.

And I walked back home while nibbling, licking ma chocolate. The song on m Ipod was "Meri Kahani" by Atif Aslam. The weather of bangy was as innerving as it has always been. My roomie too had his own good time watching an animated movie on his macintosh. He had always bugged me with his illogical (some times very logical) gossip. So many times, I have desired to be on my own. But I failed, failed and failed until I fought with him.......Beta, hum kal fir ladenge aur bohot ladenge :P

Love ya roomie, my people, my world & the life
Muaah Muaah :)

1 comment:

ani said...

boxing gloves laun??!! :D