Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tough....

24 days & m back....

Despite getting despo to put up a new blog, circumstances kept me away from it. And it felt as if missing ma girl like hell. It wasn't easy to be away from you, my dearest Bloggy.

Past month & a half have not been easiest but somehow the people around and their giggling faces made things little better. Every moment was struggle to keep concentration in control. Every moment was struggle with time, as it always seemed to be racing away. Every moment I wanted to lie on some one's lap (even mum was away in Delhi). It felt so child like and I had no option but to pose like the father of the universe. That illness made things so dull, so low, so dumb that despite wanting to jump & laugh there was a big struggle to reach even nearby. It was a time beyond my understanding. It was a time which made most of things difficult but sleep & idleness. It was a time I don't want to recall for any other reason but just to remind myself that I have wasted quite a time in all that dumbness & it's time to do some catching up. So, stand tall & run.... coz there's so much to carry, gather and rebuild.... & than winners don't lag far behind.

And now I carry only one feeling.... "When low times make you feel like a looser & it hurts like hell. But there on the created desperation for success brings BIG TIME."

Love ya Bloggy

Muaah Muaah

No comments: