Sunday, August 19, 2007

Y not me????

Every morning when i pray, i say "Hey Bhagwaan, sabko sukh shaanti do aur sabko khushhaal rakho". But bhagwaan ji aaj ek cheez aur thoda time aur dedo, life's too fast.

Dont know from where i got this in ma mind but i did felt like writing this........

Its ben 2 weeks since I came back from Bangy n about a month since i wrote ma last blog.... Life's zooming ahead like anything, leaving me with no spare time to dream, to create and to write. Although normal things in life are happening at their own speed. The regular schedule is being followed as it is to be but something's terribely missing.

Anyways, all this while there were so many transformations in me.....ha ha

well, today morning i felt a jerk. A big broad man can have such a touchy heart was something i realzed today morning. I felt for someone and swallowed it there n than. Although i wanted to move ahead with getting involved but than cant keep loosing and cant keep drowning myself the way it happened earlier. Anyways, i would love to think about it, i would love to dream all that n i'll keep doing that.... coz something is mine or not, someone is mine or not, my thots will always be mine!!! I'll Make them run where I cant.

Few new things I did today are.......

First time had Breezer!!
Visited The Great India Place and explored few new things with Ol hostel pals
Did many new silly things
Explored Towel trade, have been exploring it a lot. More n more everyday and its a gr8 learning for me. Have spent a lot on just learning towel trade till now, but its been worth spending.


It was another lovely day just that something's pinching me while m writing this blog...... n the question that pops up everytime "y not me?" It hurts.......

No comments: