Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Change Agents needed!


"Business of Luxury", a common elective I opted for. We had first class of this subject today. And belive me girls were pretty. Common electve is a subject where all final year students from different departments study together. So the fresh faces were worth watching thousand times and far more interesting than any luxury brand.........ha ha :)

Kinda enjoyd this class today...... were freed early. Had time, still came back home early despite planned meeting with an old frnd who tried hard to get in touch but I had no time........hey, i m a new bloody VIP, whom people want to meet but they can't without appointments.......ha ha. I seriouly wanted to spend some interesting time with this ol frn of mine, we planned dinner. But last sleepless nights forced me to move back to home n i hugged the bed like my girl. Zzzzzz..... n m in dreamland!!!

Mum woke me up finally before I was irritated by several calls on ma cell. Mummy said "beta, gol gappe khane chalein?" How the hell I could say "no"...... It was smallest n sweetest thing my mum could have asked. Sometimes the smallest things in life gives u the biggest joy of being on earth. Me and mum had Gol Gappas that too 3 Kms away from our home. And i felt every waterball flushing out all dirt from ma soul. I felt too good. That felt too refreshing.

Anyways.....Golgappas have moved down ma intestines, India loosing match, me helping someone, unable to complete ma own work, dont want to do it at all..... n tomorrows schedule already bugging me....Now deadlines are being missed by me frequently, i must change before i meet my own.

Sometimes it gives u immense satisfaction when u work for others and that too without any selfish, ulterior motive. M doing that. Loving it.

India loosing, m bothered, m not liking it. Its sad.........Kuchh fun karo na yaar.

LIFE MEIN IMMEDIATE TWIST NEEDED, CHANGE AGENTS & FREELANCERS INVITED!!


Muskmelon enjoyed garlic bread with sandwich spread and a cup of KOL KOFFEE..... it was awesome.....exactly as I m

No comments: