Sunday, August 19, 2007

A mug from the Pitcher


Many new things happened to me when I was in Bangy and many of them are worth keeping with me forever....

I had great plans for last eave in Bangy, many treats, parties and get togethers were pending. I thot I'll get down with two or three interesting people among all those whom I had to meet. A day before everyone was ready to go out with me, but then by the time it was 4 in the eavening i was getting msgs similar to this one"I am buisy, stuck here. No scope, really apologetic. Deffinately next time. Waise bhi u planning to come back to Bangy in few months. Party is pending from ma side". I had big big plans but nearly everyone declined. By the time i could think further ma mentor asked me out for drinks. I really wanted a high in ma life that day and It took me just a second to pop out "YES". Bingo!! I had to wait a long time but the wait was worthwhile. We landed on Brigade Road. He took me to among oldest pubs of Bangy called "PICOLO" a pub on church street that serves only beer and really good rock music makes that place a happening zone. By the time we had beer on our table I got 3 msgs very similar to this one..... " I am free, ma problem is solved. Cmmon, we'll sit over a coffee n have gr8 dinner while chatting all the crazy stuff". At that time not many things were bigger for me than sitting with ma mentor, the one who's a passout from IIM, n the one who taught me so much all those days.

I enjoyed ma time sipping that hard and yuck beer from the pitcher. Hey, hey I never said I enjoyed beer but I did enjoyed the time. It was ma fist beer mug of life and had many difficulties to gulp down, still i managed a mug n a half :)

Deepak, ma mentor told me that i was reffered by 3 people in the office for a job, a PPO. He told me although he is interested but.............. "But" sala hamesha aata hai meri life mein......he told a lot....dont wanna get into all that....just that he gave me a verbal PPO.

Dinner with Airforce men in a restaurant followed the time with Deepak

It was last eavening in Bangy, next day i had to catch a train back to Delhi n I was feeling nostalgic. It was touchy, really touchy..............

Packing was dificult but had to do.........dint felt like sleeping but had to do......Many "had to do" followed all that n the last eave in bangy faded slowly..........

Missing ya all..........

No comments: