Sunday, August 19, 2007

22 Yards of fun




If I dont write about these than I wont be doing any justice..........

My "masti" in Bangy had lot to do with these..... It was real fun, it gives me more high than any booz, or watching a hot n sexy babe.......ha ha......On a serious note sports are big fun for me. Sports is something which just kicks ma adrenalin and i have ma best time in the arena.

Similar things happened in bangalore, 2+1 cricket matches happened between 5th n 8th floor. its "2+1" because last one was nearly postponed but somehow luck favoured me n It was played before i left Bangy.

VF Arvind's office is in a tall building on MG Road. Half of it is on 5th floor n rest on 8th floor. So it wasnt a big deal to get two teams...one came from 5th n other from 8th. Although i ussd to sit on 8th but ma mentor on 5th wanted me to be in his team (he expecting that i play good). Finally I was taken in 5th floors team. We won first one played in St. Joseph's ground on Vittal Malya Road. But rohit Khatri's performance was below average in that game apart from the few good catches he took. All in all it was a good fun, i got to know many people. Kept shouting throughout he game, kept hooting and made ma own reputation.........I WAS A KNOWN PERSONALITY by then....ha ha... Good things followed, i was getting help from all those who played with me.

Second match was in Palace Grounds, We lost it....but how can i forget ma best bowling figures of the match, ma best catches and the fun time: courtsey Sumeet, Business Head Nautica. In the end all players combinedly consumed 72 beer cans, 8 litres of cold drinks, 50 samosas, 40 packets of Lays n Kukure and 4 dozen bananas again courtsey Sumeet. second match left a question....who'll win the series of 3 matches.

They all planned a match very next week, just coz it was ma last weekend in bangy and they wanted me to play it and so did i.....

People were too excited talking about this match. A sheild and hell lotta reputation was at stake. But ground availability was a problem. Somehow they managed to get a good one. Both teams had proper Pre match meetings in the office a day before. On the MATCH DAY, turn up was maximum...17 people per team were available so many had to stay out. The excitement was high. Stunning catches by me raised my visibility in the company to next level, if that wasnt enough than the four on last bowl and the 3 wicket best bowling figure made sure that I get a description in the official mail praising good performances. Despite all those good things in that match we lost, and we lost from a winning position. I was sad n felt low coz it was a last match in bangy n i couldnt win. But ma good performance did fetch me a "NAUTICA CAP" worth Rs. 800, i was awarded with that.

I am not that good player but lck favoured me but not ma team. Although ma this blog sounds boring but the real situation was very opposite, m missing all those matches....

Those tiring cricket matches with leather balls did gave me cramps every next day after waking up, but they also removed the cramps from ma imaginations............SPORTS HAS ALWAYS BEEN REFRESHING....

It was lovely lovely

No comments: