Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Abhay......





Meanwhile, last weekend I got ma second birthday gift...another one well before the date. And this time it came from the good ol frind of mine, "Abhay". Suddenly last sunday he called at 8:15 PM and said kahin ghoomne chalein, I am in Delhi? My first reaction was that the guy has gone nuts and wants me on the same route. But than it was long since we hugged each other. Moreover, the recent events in his life did made me to say "yes, lets rock in NOIDA". It took half an hour n I was off to NOIDA, picked him on the way to gr8 India mall.

Ma birthday is round the corner, he knew that. And the realisation came when he was in "ODYSSEY", he knows ma taste and one of his pesonal favourite book was billed to be gifted. In few minutes it was in my hands,a gift courtsey Abhay. I dont want to write much about all that coz I know how it felt..... Feeling was a bit too special and worth cherishing beyond words.

Uske baad uska man tha Cocktail pine ka....ha ha...talli.....aur mera man tha fun karne ka. We did all we wanted apart from "hugging those long leg girls and hot dressed babes". We went to Ruby's and he had two lime-mint cocktails, it was really good in taste, even I couldnt resist two sips. Momos and pastas, salads,Puddings and the fun followed Cocktails @ Ruby's.


It was really a tiring day, I travelled a lot that day but all that was worth doing. The kind of satisfaction I had is still preserved because that energy spent was on two worthwhile people in ma life. My sister and ma good friend.


Muskmelon enjoyed Cheese Garlic Bread & Mix Vegetable Salad

No comments: