Monday, April 16, 2007

Ultimate Day........(touch wood)

It couldn't be any better than this......

After slogging whole night, I took a nap for an hour or so. Completed ma assignment somehow, it gave me immense satisfaction even when I went late to college, afterall finishing assignment was a bigger achievement. In college, it was dam difficult to mantain composure (this happens when u stay awake whole night). But when time came to show the updates of Essay/Publishable Paper to my favourite faculty, I was on ma toes. The appreciation I got for ma creative writing in that technical paper, simply took me 2 feet above from ground. Belive it or not m still flying. "Mind Blowing" came as a reward, can there be better compliment?? Thank u ma'm!!!

If this wasn't enough than there was another good thing that happened to me which has its own fun in not letting u all know about it. Ha ha...me n the person knows what different happenet in our lives :)

Well, if this wasn't enough.......than Icing on the cake was put by Abhey's visit. We met in CP (the place that motivates me, makes me relaxed). CP plus Abhey both had a great positive influence on me. We wen't to KFC and Costa Coffee. After a long time, ma expectation of spending a nice time in a coffee shop was completed. It was relaxing time in a cozy environment. A nice coffee n lovely talks acted as a refreshing combo.

Mum, don't ask me everytime that how much I love you..........Love for u is just above infinity.

Meanwhile, she was looking too good today (but it wasn't the first time she looked good). Chatting with this person is worth mentioning. Dont know I gained or lost something but all I know is Trust was born and I enjoyed the time.

I m planning to write a nice blog on "Our Exaggerated World"......Dont know when will I get time from this buisy schedule which involves Internship report submission and continuing paper writing..........

Maa, it's second day in continuation when m not sleeping, give me strength.

Life's moving like a roller coster ride......... Dear Bloggy, will I ever slow Down??????


Love you All!!!

No comments: