Friday, April 13, 2007

Love you maa :) Muaah

Slogging out day and night makes every sense, as long as we measure it in the terms of academic excellence and career issues. But what beyond.................

I used to think this at every next achievement in ma professional as well as personal life. But this time I kinda enjoyed ma detatchment to outside world. Yup, do feel an urge to get emotional but not as strong as it used to be. Afterall this is what you do when you face a series of turndowns, when you feel that all the gals in this world will say big "NO" to you. And than you start taking life in a different sense, you taste it and ultimately start liking it.......yummm. U learn a lot and emerge out stronger leaving behind all the emotional defeats you had in past.

I am enjoying my career aspirations, I do have a knack of slowing down ma pace and at times become illogically unplanned. But than thats what I gotta learn. I am dying to stretch out the word "POSSIBLE" for the spectrum of the deeds in ma life. I want to mark most tasks by "POSSIBLE" ink.

Mum, I know you'll never read ma blog, but please try to understand that I am unable to give you time just coz I am upto number of things these days. Maa, LOVE U MOST!!! Muaah :)

God gimme me strength, senses, blessings, understanding and the urge to be positively march ahead!!!

[bhagwaan ji jaada maang liya na :), next time consolidate kar lenge, pakka se]

Love you all
Thank you near and dear ones
People around have been ma biggest strength and will remain so!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maa se badi cheez is duniya mein nahin:)
Struggle is good and so is sustainance, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Lage Raho... ek din jaldi ayega when you will be able to spend more time with your mum hopefully!
all the best:)

Passionate said...

Thank you dude :)