Friday, April 13, 2007

Stuffed schedule, Vexed up Rohit........still.......

Hi bloggy!!!

I know you'll say long time..........
Even I know dear, but ma schedule is too stuffed these days......forget anything else, I have even ceased to dream about ma dream gal....he he :D , But u know very well, it was not possible to be away from you for long n here I am only for you.... he he...CUTIE :)

Well...... I just love Gobi ka parantha, u know it.....don't U ? Ok told u now. So last time when I went to buy Cauliflower [I usually buy vegetables for home :) ] I was frustated as I bought @ Rs.22/Kg. but saw it being sold @ Rs.14/Kg. on Mother Dairy Outlet. Not the best bargainer but still I realised that I did something wrong. Three days back same thing happened and it was obvious that I called roadside Sabji walla's by name. Afterall why so much of price difference, even if one can churn out best supply chain efficiencies?? 36% price difference in two neighbouring shops makes stupid sense not only for business stake holders but for customers too.

Anyways, yesterday again felt like having yummy Gobi paranthas with cheese and mum told me to bring veggie for it. It took me few seconds to lify ma bum from sofa to fetch freshest Gobi in the neighbourhood. It shouldn't amaze you that this time I went straight to Mother Dairy outlet first, found Cauliflower @ Rs.35 ...huh... [mom gonna say, ab paneer ke kha liya kar, change your taste buds] but to my amazement I found even better quality Cauliflower @ Rs.20/ Kg from roadside vendor.......WOW...... I bought 1.5 Kg that too at bargained price of 19/Kg.

I cease to understand why the hell such instances happen, Mother dairy is a big chain of vegetable retail outlets, they should always offer lower prices than the local vendors but why is it that their prices escalate everytime whenever their reputation curve starts to go up....... Poor Public sector theives must be robbing them. Feel pity when I read about the instances of all time low prices of potato and other Veggies being offered by retail giants like Reliance etc. in Banglore. Its so bad even to think about the kind of efficiencies our public sector units churn out nowhere near to the International standards. Than we talk about Inflation rate frenchkissing 7% mark and even trying to make bigger love affair ;). Poor people on bottom of the pyramid bearing the load. As long as inefficiencies of Public Sector firms will come on us as burden our fate will keep on bearing illogical economic inefficiencies like Inflation!!!

I know this time I am off the normal Blogs. But this is the time and these are the points we must consider while creating our fate in respective industries, which will have our first footmarks very soon while Summer internships.

I am delighted to spend ma one week in one small unit of Big Private Sector Company. My one week's internship on TIME & MOTION Study realised me lot beyond my regular tasks and the assigned tasks for this particular internship. I know am poor getting hold of completion dates. But I did learned a lot in last five days and looking forward to ma last day in that company tomorrow.

Despite bearing hectic schedule and vexed up matters, in the corner of ma heart I m gigling for ma good learning experience.

Bloggy now gimme sometime to be myself and dream about ma dream girl :D

LOVE YOU

No comments: