Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Passion will stay on ma side till a moment beyond ma death!!!

Days are passing exactly the way trees pass by us while watching them from a fast moving train. Life's been as hectic and as fast as it could get.

It's so fast that going back and analyzing urself for improvement isnt the easiest job, regretting past is equally difficult, waiting for some one, the one for whom you waited so long doesn't makes sense anymore. It's been an intresting fast maovement, but only when i remembered to enjoy the journey irrespective of the benefits waiting for me at destination.

Lately I realised that m turning to be a philosophical ass......ha ha..... but thats not bad either. Stupidity has no limits, I realised recently. I realized its impossible to change others. And why should we??? It's the same way we don't let other's change us. Its only me who can change maself and its only they who can change themselves. The world only loves when u praise them.

Whatever......... My rebel thing is back. It reminds me of the days i used to fight senselessly, illogically as if fighting was the only way out. Those hostel days when i used to be on my own high, the solution to all ma troubles was fight... i feel as if m gaining back all that after a short time stint as a mature person who avoided fights.......but then i have always been a rebel. Someone, who was associated with endless fights and endless passion. I again recalled that there are times, when u gotta force your opinion...... but is it the best way?????

Life takes sudden u turns, last day when u were soo happy u had no idea that tomorrow its gonna be a dull time. and it happened leaving u starngled in a thot that how it happened so quickly......it amazes, how moments shape up our lives......

Well, who cares for bad times...... M gonna jot down about the goods i had last week.....
M gonna jot down about the movie "Bheja Fry" where the laughiing capabilities were tested. About the funtoosh trip to old Delhi's narrow lanes, the Kaaju katli, paranthe wali gali, the metro, the Cafe Coffee Day's Choclate Frappe. The paper on Lean Six Sigma, gosh kinda high i had on finishing it was more than any booz can ever offer. Harsha's b'day treat and so on...... to be true goods were certainly heavier then the bads and I thank God for these.

But one recent bad experience is the remark by ma favourite teacher.... "Re Do"......ma'm u r just amazing. I respect u whole heartedly. I am your Big time fan!!! And promise you the way i took your positive comments will be the same way i'll take your negative comments. I know m no perfectionist, i made a mistake, I'll try my best to imrove upon it. THERE'S NO POINT IN PROVING MASELF RIGHT WHEN LOGIC GOES AGAINST ME. I know I love to win but i can lose, losing gives me a chance to improve and to learn.

C i told u m shaping up as a Philosophical ass :)

Feel like listening Roobaroo (Rang de Basanti)......... dint i tell u, feel like "REBEL"!!!



Passion will stay on ma side till a moment beyond ma death!!!

"Love You ROHIT"

No comments: