Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random....!!!

Life..... It's beautifull!!
I wonder, how it would have been, had we faced no obstacles at all??
'Smooth..' naah....it would have been 'Plain, dry' and a 'lifeless life'!


Beyond philosophy.... all these days have been li'l dull leaving apart few excitements. I miss my laptop like never before. I want it back so badly, so madly & so freakily.... My laptop is my gateway to my best friend... My Blog!! My Blog still bags the award of my best friend, the one thats not just close to my heart but is my heart itself!! My laptop is again out for repair.

Office Work pressure is peaking eaveryday, as the festive season is approaching. I get li'l tensed, li'l pressurised time & again coz of the quantum of work. Still loving it. Its extended responsibility & pumps my chest. My work makes me feel proud!!

Hmmm.....

They met!
He went ahead, pampered her & told about his liking for her.
She stepped back, listening all what he said. And politely made him understand that it needs time!
He cared for her & understood what she meant.
She, took pause, went dry & showed least emotions. And it was when he flowed in endless emotions!
He, as always, is again short of patience. She, as always, want's the surroundings to take control of her life!
There's no common zone for these two young people!
Both like each other!!! Still there's no agreement!
---------------
God's calling.............
So what.....??? Lack of decision making is sin & stopping is sin!!!
Move ahead!!
Waiting game is a game of cowards!!!
Stride, Cruise, Run, Sprint but don't stop!!!
---------------

The one who enjoyed his singleton, for the first time he thought of marriage....
He'll marry someone soon.....!!!
Not the one with some treasure, not the one who could give all the pleasure!!
Not the most beautifull one, not the most intelligent one!!!
But the one, for him who'll show some bent, the one who'll love him from the innermost vent!!
He'll marry someone soon.....!!!

God, Wish them lovely life!!

No comments: