Sunday, June 21, 2009

Broken Link - Chuck that!! It's a beautiful Monday!!!


Freshness of the blowing wind,
Complementing the beautiful brightness of the soul warming sunshine.
Monday morning sunshine & the li'l droplets falling on the face.
I'll be surely getting ahead of race.
All, signs of beautiful Rainbow formation,
For sure, there will be brightened colorful goodness in life!!
The week looks promising & so is my stand!
Gymming at Talwalkar's & Cappuccino at CCD facing the sea...is how I spend my luxurious weekend!!

I am charged & excited about my existence in coming week!
A relation went bad, when I wanted it to stand tall on me!
I'll get over it, I know I am not that weak!!

Mumbai saw another drizzle, yet another shot of short & precise raining session. But God Indra again Pulled away. Mumbai is deprived of Rain, monsoons have not yet happened here. Clouds have been teasing since last 5-6 days.

Long time!!
Yeah Yeah Yeah! Yeah Long time it's been since I wrote last blog on my own Comp.! It had been giving problems since some time. And today I, the great engineer, son of another great engineer, myself solved the prob. No matter how big the problem is, I'll take it face on (Ouch, did I say too much). Though I doubted (my caliber) that I'll be able to mend it, but it wasn't that difficult. I made it!


Past one month had been eventful....Difficult to explain those events in one go. It's simple, for a guy, life becomes most eventful when he has a girl on his side (thats what nearly whole world assumes & what I mean here). 'I developed liking for a girl, or say yet another girl!! And the whole episode seems to touch an end' this is the summary of all those wonderful events :P. All this should fade away, will dissolve , will melt away with time!!

Above all, past few weeks had been warm :) , fights, hugs, msgs, care, talks, approvals, dissaprovals...whatever whatever whatever....It's a new week, new jobs to be done & I want to meet new people. And, yeah not the ones who are a bit too sunk into themselves!!!

And yeah, I had been interviewed!! Bullshit, those people took my Video Conferencing Interview!! Not a big deal. In life when I was fast asleep, these technological advancements have mushroomed even in the dingy, chirpy, small lanes of Andheri :P!! They arranged a video conferencing session for me, aaaah, it feels good!!! And me... I went in a Adidas Black Polo T, a overdyed indigo jeans, Nike Sneakers & the Lee Cooper Sidepack....Phew.....! Thats how they give interviews in our country :P

Trainer's waiting!! Let's Go Gymming!!!

Linking Park's 'NUMB' on my pod!!!

Bloggy, no gal can take your place dear!!
You are the sweetheart!!

Love you
Rohit
-------

No comments: