Friday, June 27, 2008

Jab We Met - II

We had CRPF quick entry passes. Shortening all rows, we were rushed for "Darshan".
She along with her cousin asked if she too can get along with us and use the CRPF quick entry pass.

I was not sure but my friend who went with me, asked them to join. From 8:30 PM, 24th june, she was with us, we went for Darshan together, together we climbed further up, we came down, we talked, we ate, rested, snacked together till 3.00 AM. While Me & her were together for Ardhkwari Darshan, our folks took care of the luggage. For 1 and half hours we explored each other's life while being in Q. Her mother is in Heaven, brother in Germany, two sisters married & father buisy with work & friends.

We stayed together for about 19 hours and in all those 19 hours she came too close to me including the physical closeness (totaly unintentional). I haven't ever had such experience in my life, neither I expect any. Our liking moved from liking to infatuation to crush to..... don't know where will that end. It was 'Jab We Met - II'.

Though I already like someone, I am also liked by someone, I am shell shocked to get this 3rd angle to my story. Men have always been accused of poor faithfulness, low credibility, doubtful loyalty and the bad vocabulary of any relationship. But this time, I feel helpless, directionless and things are happening unintentionaly too fast (Men are more often trapped in situations than doing things intentionaly). Afterall, I was happy to pamper the girl I liked.

A girl so attached to me in 19 hours ?? Went even closer in next 2 days with plentifull of phone chats. What is it?? Is it her loneliness making her to move so fast or is it her shrewdness or she is doing for the sake of fun in her life? In any possible situation can a girl get attached to a guy so easily?

She is a Jatti (Surd) from Jalandhar.

Week at handling emotional issues, short of patience makes me vulnerable to be fooled here (LOL). And I never want this to happen.

Stunned by the strange happening & being true to my best, I look for intelligent responses to this true story, while I continue to pamper the girl I liked/like.

(I know, I might be laughed upon coz of the content on this post. I might come across swear words from girls. I might get some shit too. The girl I like, might refuse to see me again. The girl, who likes me, might change her likings. But it's a truth in front of us, irrespective of the reaction from freinds, I put forward, without any fear. It's the way men are made, I just brought an instance in the light)

16 comments:

Divita said...

a blog turned diary i must say!! since its jab we met - II, dear, oh what was shahid's name, aditya yes...dear aditya, for a start you could tell all the girls - who like you, who dont, and whom u like - to understand that this is your problem and they must not change their opinions about you by comprehending your for them. secondly, polygamy (and polyandry for that matter) have always been in fashion! no i am serious! just flow with the river, i am sure your emotions and feelings might get a direction eventually. and relax, i am not going to pelt stones at you!
all the best!

Passionate said...

Thank you for not pelting stones :)

Yeah, you can say that a blog went Diary, but I wanted to be true to my best and still wanted to lighten my heart.

I am least intrested in Polyandry/ Polygamy but yeah your suggestion is the best that can come up...time will direct the flow of emotions.

Thank you for the suggestion which felt good on reading & you are on the blog roll :)

Passionate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chronicler said...

divita's right..whenever in confusion you should always let time do the talking... as for calling the girl who likes you names...plz don't do that... Trivializing what she feels for you is not good... what if you where in her position??.. therefore don't call anybody names including yourself, and let time do the talking..she might just back off... if she sees hostility... thta is the advice i'd offer...

Anonymous said...

As Divita rightly said...a blog turned into public dary..but reading ur story makes me feel that u are in a highly flux state of mind....I totally agree with Diviya on the point that the person u dont like/like should be conveyed of your feelings...And if u are really thing that it is a crush then Trust me on one thing that Crush should never be taken seriously........Do convey to the girl that u like her....

Scribblers Inc said...

"bad vocabulary of any relationship" :)

Damn!!
Scribblers Inc.

Divita said...

a bad vocabulary is all the more fun!! :D nothing to think before doing anything, rohit i think u must follow scribbler's suit! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd just go by instincts, if ur instinct says she's the one you want, trash ur brain which reminds u of how short ur meeting was. Life's living these moments and going by instincts, not calculating the strength of a relationship as a function of the time u knw each other, or any other factor.

Phoenix said...

Despite sounding a little crazy, if I stop and think about it it sounds like something that can easily happen, and not a great situation to be in, either, for you're not sure what you feel for whom and what u shd feel etc, and at the same time you're probably trying too hard to know.

Stop calculating, stop doing anything at all...go by the flow, for u never know wats in store...be careful though, and the one thing u must do: be honest...to everyone. Including the honesty about ur confusion. Be fair to the girl you like. It could be a passing crush, it could be a life changing moment. Dont decide yet. Dont call it anything yet. Stay honest, thats what will help you.

It's gonna be fine. :)

Divita said...

you know, i was expecting a comment from one of the girls involved too, perhaps even you were looking forward to the same thing rohit...maybe you wrote this to indirectly communicate your plight to the girls and wishing they would understand?

Passionate said...

@swayam
In total agreement with you. It has to be the obvious flow... & i carry no intentions of calling names to any of the girls... I have great respect for all of them.

Passionate said...

@scribllers
Hmmm... Bad vacobulary

@Maverick
yo, Instincts...but sometimes they too struggle :P
& dear though I want to have no faith in the duration of meeting but the doubtfull world around do send cautious vibes... No one likes being fooled.

Passionate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Passionate said...

@ anonymous

yeah, it is a flux situation. But as others said, i am not taking it too hard though I have special place for all 3 of my friends, I respect them. & have conveyed my msg to the one I like...without any response...thats life


@Phoenix
True... & I stop calculating at the same time I want to dive in too :)

one more thing, I dont know abt others but this was a strange, first time, unbelievable experience for me apart from the scenes in bollywood flicks which are regular

Passionate said...

@Divita

Thank you for your comments & advices :)

I did not posted with the intentions of making those girls read this but 2 of them do visit my posts :)

Life is such a beautiful set of situations that at times you love to share it fearlessely.... Atrue flow, i felt like posting it & did irrespective of the though that one of them might leave me.

ani said...

pyaare phoenix... just believe and follow ur heart! :) aisa ho jaata hai.. and its not wrong!