Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Touchwood :)

Always loved to stare at big ear rings of long haired girls, and really loved that J
Something similar happened today evening and am still carrying those lovely thot ;)

Last 4-5 days haven’t been best considering the snail’s pace of the project being followed at vendor’s end. In morning I pump up myself with the best positive thoughts. I inspire and motivate myself to curb all impossibilities but every time all my positivities face turmoil coz of vendor’s stupidest attitude. By the evening all ma inspirations and motivations are converted to “pissed off” situation. How the hell can someone be so inert towards good things being implemented in his organization?

Now I carry a perfect example of “resistance for change” be it good or bad. I know one more day, another day and another will go in same fashion. My motivation will be catalyzed into a “Screwed up” and “fucked off” situations. But who cares……., let’s see “vendor bugs me more” or “I bug him more”……..JAI BAJRANG BALI.

Anyways….. “someone” called me in the morning. She wasn’t sounding good. Irrespective of her situations/ conditions/ needs/ demands/ mean nature or whatever, I just love talking to her (and so did I, this time).

I haven’t been this much dedicated to tasks so frequently in ma life….. Neither had balance in ma cell nor in ma wallet. I went down from ma 8th floor office, walked down a kilometer to get money out of an ATM, searched shops in half a Kilometer radius to get mobile recharged, did that and called ma…………….. friend. Just loved talking to her. Talked to her for half an hour and talked nearly everything still much remained untouched. I was in full flow. When she called me she was down and sad, biggest thing is that I brought smile to her face, made her laugh n giggle. TOUCHWOOD!!!

Well if projected related things were bugging me than other things were their to bring giggle. Ma friend got VISA, she’s leaving for eastern Michigan University….M happyJ for her. I don’t know y, but more than anyone else m happy for the fact that ma guide is an IIM Lucknow graduate J. Y the hell m jumping with this fact??????? As if I have found lost treasure……. Hey, m being mentored by an IIM grad. Isn’t it a big thing by itself????

It was a good day and to celebrate and isit to favorite BARISTA was must J… I know m mad but my madness gives me a high….. lol

Pleaseee, CAN I FLY?????

No comments: