Tuesday, June 26, 2007

pleaseeeeeee........Lemme FLY

By 7:15 PM, I was at BARISTA, MG Road……told you, there’s no better place in da city. As it rained just before we reached their and we got “The King’s throne” kinda seat, the best sitting place in the arena. Feel like describing this place once again…..

On Bangalore’s Prime land, on city’s most known road (MG). In that most known road’s famous building (Barton Center). On that building’s elevated ground floor’s extended garden there is topless....oh…sorry….roofless Barista facing the happening MG Road. The Crowd which comes is hip hop n happening (exceptions include self acclaimed Yankees and the sadak chhap suterees), People visiting the 13th floor pub are also an added attraction. The weather lifts u 2 feet above the ground. Happening and loud music takes you further up. Add few feet if you are a coffee lover. Plus a good company takes you just above the frequently seen aircrafts in the sky. In short an eavening @ this BARISTA gives me a high that’s beyond normal. No booz can give this high to me. And that’s how I felt for the 5th time at this place…… I AM LOVING IT……..

Today, I WANNA FLY!!

No comments: