Monday, June 18, 2007

SEXY Weather!!!!

Hey hey,

Baabu bloggy kaisa hai????? Miss mara mujhe?? Maine seriously tujhe miss kiya but again…… What should I do dear, I am unable to get dedicated net connection and get very li’l time too. Working whole day really leaves me tired.

Hey, U know, m still being fooled the way it started here in Bangalore….ha ha….even this a fun…ha ha ….... Never before neither a cobbler ever asked me 70 bucks for shoe repair nor got a stare from waiter who snatched a tip from ma hand….. ha ha……… can u believe it????? These things happened to me J

Don’t know where ma project is heading but I do know that here lungi khana is something on which I can not survive forever. Few days back I was dying for Rajma Chawal and it took me 12 days to hunt that. Yummmmm…….. it wasn’t easy to get that, ut was worth waiting for that long.

Bloggy dost, few good, band and strange things also happened all this while. That time spent in Open Air Barista on that cool eavening was simply amazing. It was such a nice ambience that I can not be explain with words. Music was rocking, coffee was amazing, youthful surroundings gave that pump in ma blood and to top it up I was sitting and talking to a real cool person…. I enjoyed so much that two days down the line I was back there and had same coffee…….muaaah, just loved that.

It looks that spending spree will never end, till date I have spent like anything, the kinda restaurants I have been to, are simply superb. The yum food at “Konark”, the technology restaraunt “Mast Kalandar”. Full City view from “The Thirteenth Floor”, Greenery inside “The Pub World”, Bangalore Central’s “MIST” and “Noodle Bar”……….c’mon man……. Every second shop in Bangalore is a Bar or restaurant and all are equally lovely, leave apart poor aberrations. Still, I am missing ghar ka khana…….

It’s not just fun, whenever I check ma “expenditures till date” it really gives me shock wave, I have spent like mad…. Isiliye aajkal surving on “Lungi Dinner” which is comparatively cheaper.

All in all Bangalore is a fun place to be in, agar nahi hai to humne bana diya hai…………. YOOOOOO……………..fultoo masti………. This fun time could have been sour time but thanks to ma frnz courtesy whom, at times I felt like being on top of the world…… and those who are not in touch……yup, even they are missed a lot but m learning to live that way also…. Wishing everyone the best.

Last but not least heard a lot about this place's weather but this time i can say "WEATHER HERE IS SEXY" !!!

Stay Happy

No comments: