Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mumbai-Bandra-CBTL

I was crossing Bandra road n 2 kids of age around 2-3 yrs came, pulling my Tee n begging for anything I could give them. What could I give them beyond a simple smile. I clicked there photograph & they literally smiled. And made me smile too.

There's something in this city called Mumbai/ Bombay that gives me a strange high. This place has taught me to be so well on my own & I love this place. I was 24 & it was 29th June when I dropped here, today I am 27 & loving it. These 30 months have been wonderfull & so have been the events. This city has given all the things that would have been with me in any other part of the world and it gave me few other things too. I had my own share of fretting & frowning & buaaah huaaah & ha ha, but here I learned to hold on & move on. So a Genuine 'THANKS' to this place. And yeah, Bandra is oozing in my blood.... the coffees at CBTL (Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf) ...CBTL's balance sheet's bottom line is stronger because of me & my blood is terribly coffeed because of them :)

First time I stepped here, I was taken aback by the price tags their coffees had. Now it's regular & the stewards are addicted to me, the way I am to their faces & the lovely coffee. CHEERS to life :)

Good Times
rohit

No comments: