Friday, July 30, 2010

lovely frustations :)


Browsing through the aisle of dreams,
I wonder what dream to pick up to dream tonight.....

Not that I am afraid of something.... Just that last I picked some real big ones & haven't even managed to reach half way mark, not that I din't put in the efforts! But big just dint happen to me...

Can Dreaming be done cautiously ??? Can dreams be controlled???
Who the fuck cares...?? Our lives have been too buisy to handle the cruel reality.... and the time to dream is taken away by deep tired out sleeps...

Dreams have that charm of taking us to all the forbidden land; untouched, unexplored, virgin arenas. Dreams take us to the wonderland where we get anything but just less than everything. Still, we slog like stupid asses carrying rubble on their backs....we are so much dived into reality & have become wondefully practical, resulting our thoughts to struggle for crossing obvious.....

Thats not the kind of....I want to live..... WTF am I doing????

We all must get frustated in life, for those who don't have frustations are the ones with either too many achievements or with too less dreams....in short they are half dead.... Thankfully I get frustated, irritated and dont fall in the mentioned category.... and I am proud of being this way....I am true to myself!

I want to run, I want to write, I want to play, I want to watch a lovely movie, I want to drive on a long green road, I want to love, I want to kiss, I want to listen music at full volume, I want to scream, yell, shout the loudest, I want to be very myself.... I want to win my own way!!

...cRAzIlY rOhIT

No comments: