Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dude is again getting ready to storm :)

I had had so much inbetween all these days to put up on blog....but I restrained. I restrained coz someone had taught me in recent times that few things are close to hearts. These things are not to be shout out all the time. Without weighing in the logics I gave in to the advises. And the blog was vacant....unposted....deserted....LOL......

It's been bloody 1 week, since I have been breaking bed. I have slept, lied on bed in all possible positions for last 1 week. I have dreamt so much that it now feels heavy to dream any more. I have dreamt about nearly every possible fiction n non fiction. I so much want to get out n start working.... my body so much wants to work out again... legs are eager more than ever before to again measure the track... But reality pulls me back, I have been getting exhausted with smallest effort....probably thats what they refer as human limitations/illness. I have just got up from maleria. Still all this while my heart has been working perfectly fine n have been loving someone as beatifully as it can ever do. It's still as active as it can be!! As intresting as it could get....It is my lovely chirpy...crazy, freaky heart. It loves & wants to be loved. :)

I, at times feel proud about working in current job. I am so much connected to my vendors & love being upto my commitments. My vendors had been msging me 'get well soon' msgs. Though it will be another normal thing with any buyer (person performing the role I am handeling), for me those msgs brought a small smile. It feels good to be among people, with people. For life is all about relations you build while moving on....

It's been lovely time, phone calls have a time now...they are not as random as they used to be when we started. We wait, if not we, atleast I wait for call at 5:30 AM, 12:05 Noon, 1:20 PM, 5:05 PM, 6:00 PM, 11:00 PM. It's lovely how things are shaping up by themselves....If it is God than....God please please keep the things this way...If it is something else, than also...God...please please keep it this way... This is beautiful understanding Me & Shivani have developed, we are adjusting to things without even telling each other about it. I call her my 'Rockstar'. She knows I am no less than a 'sportsstar'. Its a starry life for each other, we are stars in each others lives n need no approvals :)

2-3 days down the line, I'll again start running...I am eager n excited about it :)

Cheers
Good Times
rohit (motivating himself for bigger things in life)

No comments: