Sunday, November 23, 2008

In search of a big win!!!



Pacey life, lethargic me, clouds of procrastination, career thoughts & bank balance plus etc. have created li'l dull patch among awesome jovial times.

Yesterday elder relative said, 'now get married, you are losing hairs, don't wait till baldness. It will get difficult to find a girl'... For me it was funny but definitely with some serious ironies.

Someone rightly said 'Winning is a habit'. When you win, you feel hungry for more. But when you don't, you feel no uneasiness because of a loss. For winners losing is the most uneasy thing to accept. For others loss is just another event.

I want to forget the days when I started accepting loss. Desperately wan't to win Big Time. Just finding how to make things happen for that big win. A 'Big Win' is what I need for now. Its been long since I had last time.

1 comment:

Chronicler said...

best of luck... ahh ladka shadi ke layak ho gaya hai.. good good... do send in the invitations...