Monday, November 17, 2008

HOLD ON to it!!!!


I saw her, she was walking slowly... in few minutes she picked up speed & now she was walking faster. She was a bit too fair. In sneakers, she was squinting through her burqa clad face. She ran, yeah suddenly she ran, she ran in a burqa. Among all other joggers, she couldn't resist n neither her burqa was able to stop her from jogging. An early morning hilarious scene of a burqa clad women jogging finaly made me to write something today n here I am.

A tinge of unsettled feeling are back after a long time. I am hating myself for 'NOT HOLDING ON', not holding on to so many decisions, challenges. I am hating myself to not carve out way for success, I am hating myself for accepting whatever I am offered. I keep leaving, keep quitting only to return & hold it again. My jogging schedule, my weightl loss programme, my 'no' to junk food (though it only happened in thoughts), my firm decision to win everyday challenges at job. My promises made to myself die a slow death, they succumb to 'chalta hai' attitude. Books I have to read are piling on shelves n I am not able to take out even 15 minutes a day. I owe all this to my laziness, procastination & other similar vocabulary.

Still the triple shot late' last night, near beach, at Shivaji Park, in Barista gave birth to a new hope. A hope to survive a li'l longer, a hope to keep holding on, a hope to atleast give a li'l fight. I immediately succeeded, I held my mug till the time I finished my coffee. I decide to replicate such move in my life. I decide to 'HOLD ON'.

Passion!!!

No comments: