Saturday, September 13, 2008

Agitated......

My 152nd post. I wanted it to be something else n not what I am about to write. The feeling I am having right now is so intense that I just wanna rip apart few people. The feelings are so strong that I had tears in my eyes, it's neither coz of happiness nor it is that I am sad. The cause is anger. Anger against bloody people who are behind Delhi serial blasts, happened an hour back.

I seriously wanna use all the swear words for them. May they be ripped apart, may they be amputated. May they get the worst possible.

I feel sorry for the people, who are left after the sad departure of their loved ones, the people fallen on road, who saw their limbs 2 mtrs from them. What a turn their lives have taken. May they get so agitated that they spark off a new agitation, a revolution leading to destruction of the fuckers who do all the shit, as if blasting out is a new fad. I have been happy all this while since I landed in the city(Mumabi). But who knows whats whats next?

We are biggest Democracy of the world. I doubt our democracy, as if it was made to give them a 'Right to Blast'. Naaaaaaaahhhh...... We are the poorest, most ill fated & worst fucked of democracy. Enjoy this quote of fucking sarcasm. Fuck you, you mean politicians! You bastards sitting & propagating mean things for your own benefits. Fuck off!! You bitter truths of my life's reality. If killing is the game you prefer, may you get killed everyday, every hour, every minute & every moment.

Tomorrow is Ganpati Visarjan & its happiness all around in Mumbai, coz till now people haven't seen all this on their TV sets. God, save us, but this time don't leave them too, make them bleed & make them bleed to see all the pain of this world. Enough has been destroyed.

I love my religion like many others. I fear almighty. I love my people. I am a strong hearted but not a heartless soul. Guess thats how people of other religion are made of. Guess we have same coloured blood. And no one is taught to kill others.

Enough is Enough!!
I don't have to be cheesy, I don't have to use similies, phrases, quotes or a vocabulary to make people feel my anger. Today, I am least bothered if you like my blog or hate it. I AM AGITATED. And so should we all be, whatever cast-creed-religion you belong to. Who knows, for a moment someone might snatch luck from you or from your loved ones. Lets show our anger, resentment. And not be another plain medium to propogate remorse, fear or horror.

PEACE!!!

No comments: