Monday, September 8, 2008

after an unwanted break

Despite desperately wanting to express inner me, I was stopped from doing that by unavailability of 'Blogger.com' on my internet connection. & coz it kept me away from blogging, I had so dam fucking feeling of being away from something important in my life.

Luckily I am back, with an injured keyboard & last 20 minutes to run for office, in which I have to bath also. I know I'll be late in office, will miss 9.08 & 9.22 CST-Andheri local, but can't leave blogging this morning.

There's so much happening in this crazy city called Mumbai that despite having so much to dive in, this city is the first & the last thing on my mind for this post.

Mumbai is simply crazy, & you got to be here during ganpati to feel it. The dhol beats, the crazy dances, holi-diwali at same time, the endless feasts, the late night parties. I have no idea if they are praying Gods or dwelling in endless fun whatever it is...... Even God won't mind such good times, touchwood!!

There's lot to come on this blog. But only when I return from office. Though they make me work hard & for long hours but I'll munch bhel puri & will come back with some energy for the post.

Last but not least apologies to all fellow bloggers & to myself also, for being away from your lovely posts. I truely, desperately want to read & admire all those posts even in this pacey life. I so much wan't to do all that that....that.....anything. :)

Love you 'blog world'!!

& Love ya my awesome Bloggy :)
Muuah Muaah

6 comments:

ani said...

aur main kal hi soch rahi thi ki kitthe gaya si?! :)

Passionate said...

@ani
Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye....
dost m back with ozilla Firefox :P
tussi kiddan ??

ani said...

assi migrated to Google Chrome aur sab kuch ekdum changa haiga! :)

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

where are d pictures??

Passionate said...

@ani
U test it, if its not a faliure than I'll use :P

@Gunj
zara dhyaan se dekho wo bhi dikhengi :)

Chronicler said...

good to have you back...