Saturday, December 8, 2007

Two gravities

there's so much to do in life
and i am unable to catch all that..
at times i compare my life with others'
at times i try to catch up with them
at times i project myself to match them
i strive and struggle to reach near them..
and in all that i tend to forget my own identity
my own individuality in search of others's excellence getting lost
too much looking at them... too much.....

and the individuality struggles to find 'my very own...'
I pause, sit aside, do nothing and try to catch up with the world...
trying to get all what i want, while keeping ma bum stable on the bed

it feels as if it's a fight between two forces, two gravities
the force of reality and the force of dream....
but all m able to do is "to do nothing"

Tooooooooo muchhhhh it is

No comments: