Saturday, December 8, 2007

EROTICA :)


My two wives :)
I was all over them, riding them like no one ever did

Married 'Thunderbird' in year 'A' while having an affair with 'Harley FXDF'...
trust me this second girl has got the ability to turn you on any moment ;)
She is a wild..... can make u go nuts all over...
You can't resist touching it when it passes by you

And, with time the affair went stronger, and we got touchy feely ;)
and the wifey despite fights became understanding ;)
than proposed 'harley FXDF FAT BOB', she accepted :)
'Wifey Enfield' agreed for polygami :P
Married 'Harley FXDF FAT BOB' and I had two beauties...
:)))))))))))

Happy I was and happy were two babes,
till the time papa came and told me to get up and get ready for college
he shouted "exam nahi dena kya aaj??? Uth aur college ja, bike dhyaan se chalana"

Happy ending to a happy dream...
Reverse Countdown for first wife starts today....
bet it baby, will own u by end 2008 :))))
Till than lemme fantacize uninterruptedly :)))))

Trust me and click the pics, u'll be turned on the way I am... do that and feel the heat....aaaaaaahhhhh..... ha ha ha :D

1 comment:

ani said...

all the bestest maadi!! :)

soni kudi haigi! ;)