Sunday, November 18, 2007

Keep off, If u don't like the stuff...

This thing's difficult to get rid of..... Man, u think a lot..... Enough of brooding... Now, gulp that down

Life was going good.... Y the hell it took another turn? And than y a person is bothered by my blog? Whatever I write, I write for maself..... Whatever I write is by me, for me and never targeted to hurt anyone. People out there, do whatever but please don't try to influence what I do with ma blogs. Its very personal and stays with me in ma good and bad times.... Let me be what I want to be, atleast here. Let me breathe freely coz at times the real world sucks... Let me fly, drive and ride ma blog in a manner I wan't to..... It's a humble request. My blog does not scream, yell and shout.... It's not for the whole world... not hundreads or thousands of people read it, and those who read it, they do forget it as soon as ma new blog comes up.... It's just an arena for me to shout whatever I want, be it fiction, reality or fantacy..... My life is ruled by different people at different times. At times m forced to do what I dont want... Its influenced smtimes by teacher, faculty, friends, parents, mob, society, traffic... other times by the rules, regulations, prohibitions, values, emotions and anything else. Lemme speak ma heart here.....don't bound me.... I deserve few easy, untangled, unbounded, free, least troubled breaths......

No comments: