Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Welll...... !!!

Jolly mood turned sour....!!!

I so desperately wanted to write a post today that since 6:20 PM rather even before I have been thinking of the time m gonna sit with my comp to share my day, past days, feelings & emotions with my dearest bloggy!!! All these days I have so irregular with postings that I myself feel bad about it but may be it's the Mumbai's effect on me.

After jolly mood the whole day , few minutes back something happened which made me upset & so dam confused that I wrote blog & deleted it. I wrote it again & again deleted it to write once more. And finally saved in 'drafts' & put up this one instead of the original.

It was a good feeling all the while which eventually turned into a confused state!!!

Anyhow, life's been eventful & same is expected tomorrow!!!

I am upto the challenges!!!
& now there is always a jogging time to relax, yeahhhh!! I am back to my running routine & loving it, specially the feelings you have when you stop after complete exhaustion, it's a top class feeling, Amazing!!

Bloggy though I wanted to share so much with you but the confused-tired soul of mine needs a good sleep!! Sorry dost!!

Thanks for bearing my boring post!
Sometimes this also happens.
Take Care
Muuuuah Muuuuah!!
Luv U & catch u again :)

No comments: